he’s not worth it but i still take the time to hate him. Especially on easter when we had some of our best times.
But still to this day, i hate him. I hate what he did, i hate how he chose to do it, and i hate where we are.
Just get out of my life already.
Read the second part.
THIS. THIS THIS THIS!!!!!
- 1. Coming to the door to pick someone up.
- 2. Trying to dress really nicely for a date.
- 3. Bringing flowers or other tokens of affection to the first date.
- 4. Going dancing that’s not grinding on a grimy club floor.
- 5. Straightforwardly asking someone out and not calling it “hanging out.”
- 6. Additionally, being clear about when you’re “going steady.”
- 7. Romantic gestures like writing poems.
- 8. Turning electronics off and just being with one another.
- 9. The general concept of asking permission for things.
- 10. Not assuming sex is to be had at any point in time.
- by Kate Bailey